NEW IN 2022!
INTRODUCING THE GREAT CAREERS WITHOUT A BACHELOR’S DEGREE SERIES
Learn About Good-Paying, Fast-Growing Careers That Do Not Require A 4-Year Degree!
Computer Support Specialists: ISBN: 978-0-9829210-4-3
Dental Hygienists: ISBN: 978-0-9829210-0-5
Paralegals: ISBN: 978-0-9829210-1-2
Physical Therapist Assistants: ISBN: 978-0-9829210-3-6
Wind Turbine Technicians: ISBN: 978-0-9829210-2-9
Copyright: 2022, Ages: 12+, Grade Level: 6th-12th and Career Changers, Dimensions: 6 x 9
Price: $14.99/title + $2 shipping/title
Buy 4 titles and receive the 5th title free ($59.96 + $7 shipping)!
The cost of earning a bachelor’s degree continues to skyrocket. The average annual tuition at private four-year colleges was $37,650 in 2020–21, according to The College Board.
The high cost of earning a bachelor’s degree often doesn’t translate into a good-paying career, and many students graduate with considerable college debt. In fact, bachelor’s degree graduates with student debt had average debt of $28,880 in 2018–19, according to The College Board. Many young people today have realized that there are many good-paying, fast-growing careers that do not require a bachelor’s degree. Titles in the Great Careers Without a Bachelor’s Degree series spotlight careers that one can train for by earning certificates and associate’s degrees at community colleges and technical colleges; by completing apprenticeships; and by training in the military. These careers provide students with a path to a comfortable, middle class life.
Each title features:
- Information on typical job duties, employers, work environments, key skills, educational paths (college, apprenticeship, military), and salaries for the career
- 15+ ways to explore the field while still in school—classes, competitions, camps, websites, books, tours, school clubs, information interviews, job shadowing
- A detailed look at the employment outlook in the U.S. and Canada
- Interviews with professionals and educators, who describe what it’s like to work in the field, what they love about their jobs, and key skills for success
- A glossary of more than 35 commonly used terms in the career
- A list of college scholarships and other types of financial aid that help students reduce the cost of training
- Lists of useful books and websites and fact-filled sidebars
HOW TO ORDER
You can order titles in the Great Careers Without a Bachelor’s Degree Series in the following ways:
Via regular mail by sending a check for the appropriate amount of your order to PO Box 300484, Chicago, IL 60630. Please make the check out to “College & Career Press.”
Via purchase order: Schools and libraries can send a purchase order via mail (PO Box 300484, Chicago, IL 60630) or email (email@example.com)
Via Zelle: Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Via credit card by visiting the website of College & Career Press, my company that publishes these titles. If you’d like to buy 4 titles and receive the 5th title free ($59.96 + $7 shipping) and want to pay by credit card, contact us at email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.